1607 Central Ave
Also listed as Office
|Catylist Listing ID:
Free-Standing Building, Mixed Use, Restaurant, Street Retail
||1,951 - 5,736 SF
|Gross Building Area:
$18 - 21 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:
||$2,926 - 10,038
|In Opportunity Zone?
Overview / Comments
This development is located just outside of Chattanooga's downtown corridor in the Southside district. The area is enjoying a remarkable resurgence with new developments emerging at an exciting pace. 1607 Central Ave is perfectly positioned to capture the energy of this Southside Chattanooga submarket. With 23,300 square feet of interior space and 4,000+ square feet of patio space, this adaptive reuse development will be a hub for shopping, dining, working + playing.
• 1000+ residential units coming online in the next year within a half mile radius
• Ultra low latency internet site due to its very close proximity to Chattanooga's main fiber network
• Building was originally home to the Double Cola Bottling Company
• Ceiling Height: 15 Feet
• Rooftop has excellent views of the Lookout and surrounding mountains
• 62 Onsite parking spaces w/ street and adjacent also available
• Frontage facing Central Avenue: 12,500 AADT
• Located 0.8 miles from I-24: 105,000 AADT
• Located one block from signalized intersection of Central Ave & W Main St: 13,700 AADT
Attachments & Media
||033146P H 01500P000
||General, Family, Business, Traveler, Tourist, Recreation
|Largest Nearby Street:
|Feet of Frontage:
||Less than a mile from I-24
|Total Number of Buildings:
|Number of Stories:
|Total Parking Spaces:
||No reserved parking spaces.
© Copyright 2001-2022 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.